Just thought I'd share my Stampin' Up! Spring haul and an card. Hope you enjoy
I just love the new Dress up framelits. Don't you?
Here are the materials used to make this card. If you would like to have Stampin' Up! products delivered to your door, email me at CarteriePlus with your order. Credit Cards accepted or I can send you a PayPal invoice.
Materials used for this dress up card
- Very Vanilla (101650)
- Primrose Petals (126841)
- Designer Series Specialty paper: More Amore (129309)
- Create a Cupcake (121915 Wood: 121982 clear)
- Primrose Petals (126858)
Tools and accessories:
- Stampin' Paper trimmer (126889)
- Big Shot framelits - All Dressed Up (130101)
- Big Shot Framelits - Ovals collection (129381)
- Paper Piercing Pack - Occasions (129387)
- Textured Impressions Embossing folders™ - Needlepoint Borders (129383)
- Textured Impressions Embossing folders™ - Honeycomb (129378)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Stampin' Snail Adhesif (104332)
- Flower Trim (126869
- Ribbon - Stitched Satin Ribbon 3/8" Primrose Petals (12844)
If you would like to purchase any of these products please send me an email with the Item number, description, quantity and unit price. I will send you a PayPal invoice. I do appreciate your business.